Assessment of the degree of effectiveness of:
- Security systems and platforms.
- Procedures, protocol and regulations established by companies.
- Action, response, business recovery and resilience plans.
- Analysis of the organization and structure of the security department.
Aimed to ensure the physical integrity and life of managers, executives, expatriate staff and families through:
- Personal protection plans based on risk analysis (frequently visited environments, places of residence, itineraries).
- Personal assistance in case of contingencies.
- Assistance in emergencies for employees travelling to risk countries.
Designed for the protection of the firm’s assets through:
- Security plans of the facilities (preparation of safety studies; map and risk analysis; preparation of action plans; design and execution of preventive and reactive systems in case of any contingency; development of organizational measures through regulations, plans and procedures.
- Fraud prevention plan intended to avoid company losses.
- Special plans (freight transport, suppliers, etc.).
Meant to prevent damages to the image of the organization by establishing adequate control measures of partner, customers and suppliers’ relations through:
- Intelligence analysis.
- Reputational Due Diligence.
- Security courses (theoretical and practical) for managers, executives and expats (self-protection measures, both preventive and reactive).
- Creation of crisis committees in management of critical incidents; coaching and drills.
Meant to exempt the organization from any criminal liability, avoiding the commission of criminal acts within the firm (Criminal Code Reform of July 1, 2015) by executing a:
- Crime prevention plan where risks and procedures are identified, and existing controls and compliance levels are reviewed.
Intended to identify motivating causes as well as discover perpetrators, accomplices and accessories after the fact and achieve losses recovery. Always with the objective of regaining stakeholders’ trust (partners, clients, investors, authorities/regulators).
Intended to define the set of measures the organization will have to adopt to ensure an immediate and adequate response in case of security threats or incidents, in order to protect company’s personnel, facilities, assets and classified information.
Definition, preparation and operational commissioning of:
- Expatriates evacuation plan.
- Confidential information evacuation plan.
- Action plan in case of extortion and kidnapping.
- Business continuity and resilience plan.